Here is a list of the key documents along with links:
- September 24, 2014: USPS to ACHP requesting an opinion on a finding of No Adverse Effect (NAE) from the sale of 2000 Allston Way, Berkeley's 100-year old Main Post Office.
- USPS Covenant Proposal for Berkeley's Main Post Office
- October 24, 2014: ACHP to USPS, advising the USPS that their finding is "unsupported."
- October 29, 2014: USPS to Berkeley's City Attorney, citing "good business practices" as the reason the USPS won't name the buyer who has contracted to purchase our post office.
- October 31, 2014: USPS to ACHP stating the USPS "disagrees with your opinion and finds no reason to revise its finding. The submission of this letter concludes the Section 106 process."